Beyond the incredible work done in our clinic at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy and our patient testimonials and reviews, there are many draws to the location for visitors from within the state, outside the state, and even outside the country. Coming to Las Vegas, Nevada for stem cell therapy gives you a chance to meet firsthand with our talented Dr. Carrison and the wonderful team at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy.
Here are a few great reasons to come to Las Vegas for your stem cell therapy treatments:
- The tech: We use the newest technology and most advanced therapies available in the USA
- The freedoms: Here in the United States, we’re able to perform the kinds of autologous treatments that Canada can not
- Peace of mind: Mexico, and many other countries, may not be as safe as the United States for travel and medicine
- Availability of treatments: Younger cells can also be used, A.K.A. human umbilical cord tissue MSC cells
- Availability of clinics: The US has the largest number of stem cell therapy clinics in the world
The city of Las Vegas, Nevada has many other appeals for all ages, but once you get past the beautiful mountains and picturesque sunsets, you’ll find the other draws of the city. Las Vegas serves as somewhat of an adult playground, with especially fun and exciting things for you and your loved ones to do.
Here are just a few great things you can enjoy while in Las Vegas:
- The entertainment: Las Vegas offers world class shows envied across the globe, and the rest of the world travels come here to see them
- The food: Amazing restaurants offer one-of-a-kind food and incredible dining experiences you can’t find anywhere else
- The night life: Exciting nightclubs and pool parties are just the beginning, providing plenty of fun opportunities
- The casinos: Legalized gambling thrives at Las Vegas casinos and resorts, and winning is a one-of-a-kind experience
Is stem cell therapy an effective treatment for my condition?
There is a lot of disinformation and misinformation out there around stem cell therapy. For decades, research has led to groundbreaking new discoveries in the field of regenerative medicine. Researchers across the world have performed thousands of studies and trials to try and confirm its viability in clinical applications for a wide variety of injuries and conditions. Many people are amazed by the potential it offers, but some still ask the question, “Is stem cell therapy a hoax?”
Stem cell therapy is the real deal. 
Given this understanding, it is important to know how stem cell therapy can be used effectively for patients.
First, let’s establish some general rules.
- Stem cell therapy is a medical procedure: Our procedure is quick and easy, but just like most medications and procedures, everyone reacts differently to stem cell therapy.
- Different people, different results: For some people, stem cell therapy will work, and for others, it will not. It may work over a very short or very long period of time. Currently, more research is needed to know exactly how it will work for different patients.
- You need a reputable doctor: The FDA is stepping up regulation for stem cell therapy clinics in the US, but many guidelines are not yet set in stone. It is important to work with an honest doctor that cares about your total well-being and makes you aware of the potential outcomes of your treatment.
- Let your doctor guide a custom plan: Many factors can influence the final outcome of treatment, so it’s important to work with a knowledgeable and experienced doctor.
- Make sure you could be a viable candidate: Since most forms of stem cell therapy are not yet FDA approved, you want to be screened for viability using the best methods available. Contact a doctor today for a free consultation to discuss if stem cell therapy could be effective for you.
What do I need to know about stem cell therapy?
Now that we’ve covered those important points, let’s talk about what you need to know about stem cell therapy.
To start with, a great deal of additional research is needed to make any absolute statements about it. If you see someone say, “Stem cell therapy will change your life forever, it’s a miracle cure!” they are making a mistake. Stem cell therapy might have a great deal of benefits, but until more research is performed over the years we only know a few things for certain.
- Different stem cells do different things: Stem cells come in many different types. They don’t all work the same, so your doctor should choose the one most appropriate for your circumstances.
- Stem cells can become other cells: Some stem cells can become almost any cell in the body, but most can only become certain types of cells.
- Stem cells are not a new thing: Stem cells have been researched in mice since the 1960s, and this research led to the discovery of human stem cells which have now been researched for decades as well.
- However, we are still discovering new stem cells: We are always discovering new kinds of stem cells and potential uses for them.
- The possibilities are incredible: The potential for stem cells in clinical use is mind-boggling, ranging from two documented cases of AIDS being eliminated to treating blood cancer and, in rare cases, helping paraplegic patients recover some use of their arms.
- The research must go on: Stem cells are widely believed to have many other uses, and hundreds of ongoing research projects give us hope to learn more about this marvelous tool for regenerative medicine.
- Stem cells are just one piece of regenerative medicine: Stem cells are only one of the tools used by regenerative medicine clinics. PRP and other options may be used to try and stimulate or enhance the body’s natural regenerative capabilities or aid in recovery as well.
Are there risks?
There are and always will be some potential risks with most forms of medicine, so let’s explore the risks of stem cell therapy.
In a comprehensive analysis, this 2018 report covered cases where patients experienced acute, chronic or fatal adverse events potentially related to unproven stem cell therapy procedures and found a total of 35 cases in the world that met their standards for credibility.
Of those, 6 occurred in the United States, and three of those six involved patients of US Stem Cell Clinic, LLC (formerly Bioheart, Inc.). They are now the subject of ongoing litigation involving the FDA, including two alleged cases of patient blindness which have received a great deal of media attention.
This report serves to highlight the importance of working with a trustworthy, competent doctor at your stem cell therapy clinic. A good doctor will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and come up with a treatment plan tailored to you. They will also let you know if you are a good candidate, and if your circumstances make it unlikely that treatment will be effective. Once you find a good stem cell therapy doctor, be sure to consult with them when making decisions about your care.
Finding a good doctor can be difficult, but we make it easy. Our Las Vegas stem cell therapy clinic, Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy, employs Dr. Dale Carrison, who served as UMC’s Chief of Staff for the past 23 years. He is a highly experienced and knowledgeable doctor who ensures our procedures are performed in the safest conditions and using best practices.
What is getting a regenerative medicine procedure like?
Getting a regenerative medicine procedure done at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy is quick and effortless.
It all starts with a conversation to help us better understand your needs and offer a potential solution. If a procedure seems like the best option, we will help you schedule one in our relaxing spa-like environment and cutting edge surgical center.
Your procedure is normally scheduled within a 2 week time frame as you will need to get pre-op instructions and avoid the medications on our restrictions list for that amount of time. We look forward to your visit.
Upon your arrival, necessary paperwork and completion of payment will take place before our one of our registered nurses gets you prepped for your procedure.
Harvesting in the form of phlebotomy or syringe aspirated mini liposuction may be necessary. Cells sometimes need to be extracted, isolated, washed, neutralized and activated before returning them to your body with a simple injection into intra-articulate joints in combination with some infusions.
The entire process is over in as little as 45 minutes to just a few hours. Most patients can return to work later that day and even the next day without issue. Instructions on physical limitations, some medication, and even some dietary restrictions are given to each patient to help expedite the healing process.
We even offer regenerative medicine financing for all of our procedures.
What is Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy like?
Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy employs an incredible staff and a compassionate, world-class doctor that can help you find the right path for your personalized treatment.
Our experienced Las Vegas regenerative medicine clinic offers regenerative medicine procedures including PRP and cell-based therapies for many injuries or conditions.
As with any treatment option, it is important to work with a doctor that develops a customized treatment plan for your unique circumstances. With our talented regenerative medicine doctor and a customized treatment plan, we may be able to get you back to a fuller, more vibrant life.
Since you want to hear good things from other patients at the clinic you choose, be sure to check out our outstanding patient testimonials and reviews.
How do I get started with regenerative medicine?
At Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy in Las Vegas, Nevada, our mission is to ensure you receive the care that you need in a safe and controlled way.
While the world of regenerative medicine might seem overwhelming, it’s much simpler if you start with an experienced clinic that follows high quality standards and has safe practices.
Contact us today to book a free consultation and we’ll help you discover if regenerative medicine could be the right choice for you.
To get started, you can:
- Call (702) 547-6565
- Chat with us on Facebook
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our contact form to send us a message
Get in touch with us and you’ll enjoy a free consultation and expert advice throughout your journey as our patient. We’ll be your partner for any questions about regenerative medicine including PRP, stem cells, or stem cell therapy.
For more information about the regenerative medicine procedures at our clinic, please check our FAQ here.
We can’t wait to hear from you!