An extremely stable joint, the hip can tolerate a lot of daily strain. When the joint is in good health, patients can move freely and painlessly while walking, running, and jumping. However, overuse, physical activity, or falls can harm the hip joint. The newest advancement in treating hip problems, stem cell therapy for the hips, is offered by our doctors at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy. By expediting regeneration and healing after a hip injury with no surgery, stem cell hip treatment can assist a patient in getting back to their everyday lives without pain.
But for this, we will tackle the benefits of stem cell therapy for hips, so keep reading.
What Conditions Are Treatable with Stem Cell Therapy for Hips?
Numerous injuries and medical disorders can result in hip discomfort, which can be highly debilitating. Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy provides non-surgical stem cell hip treatment to help lessen the pain when conventional treatment alternatives, including rest, ice, and physical therapy, haven’t been able to reduce pain. Hip stem cell therapy can promote tissue regeneration and pain alleviation for:
- Tendon injuries
- Ligament injuries
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Hips
Stem cell therapy has shown promise in treating various medical conditions and injuries, including those affecting the hips. Here are a number of potential benefits of stem cell therapy for hip-related issues:
- Damaged tissues’ regeneration: Stem cells have the remarkable ability to differentiate into different cell types, including bone, cartilage, and muscle cells. By injecting stem cells into the hip joint, they can promote the regeneration of damaged tissues, such as cartilage and bone, leading to improved joint function.
- Reduced inflammation: Stem cells possess anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the hip joint. Chronic inflammation is often associated with hip conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and bursitis. In most cases, stem cell therapy can alleviate pain and improve mobility by reducing inflammation.
- Pain relief: Stem cell therapy has been reported to relieve pain in individuals with hip conditions. In addition, the injected stem cells can release growth factors and other signaling molecules that help modulate pain responses and promote healing, reducing pain levels.
- Non-surgical alternative: Stem cell therapy offers a non-surgical treatment option for hip-related issues. Traditional treatment approaches for hip conditions like osteoarthritis may involve medications, physical therapy, or surgical interventions like hip replacement. Stem cell therapy provides a minimally invasive alternative to help individuals avoid or delay surgery.
- Faster recovery and reduced downtime: Compared to surgical procedures, stem cell therapy typically involves minimal downtime and a faster recovery period. While individual experiences may vary, many patients report quicker healing and returning to daily activities after undergoing stem cell treatment for hip issues. It helps to lessen stress.
How Does A Stem Cell Hip Treatment Perform?
Who wants to avoid hip surgery but has persistent hip pain and discomfort. The body can mend and renew itself by injecting a patient’s autologous (own) stem cells or perinatal Umbilical stem cells ( not from you) without having an uncomfortable and risky procedure. It has been demonstrated that autologous stem cells and pluriopotent stem cells from umbilical stem cells can duplicate the advantages of contentious embryonic stem cell therapy without the hazards and ethical dilemmas. Since a patient employs their own “pluripotent” stem cells, autologous stem cell therapies for hips are highly successful and secure. With this treatment, the danger of infection or rejection is reduced.
In a stem cell hip procedure, a doctor can take a patient’s stem cells from the patient’s own fat or umbilical cord tissue processed in a lab from live healthy births. To quicken the healing process, the “pluripotent” stem cells are mixed with platelets and white blood cells and injected directly into the damaged hip tissue.
Contact Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy for more information about stem cell therapy for the hips.
Preliminary Hip Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Results
Mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) injection into the hip is one of the methods that have come into use in recent years. The MSCs are extracted from adipose tissue in the abdomen.
This specific stem cell therapy for hip osteoarthritis was found to be effective in slowing the evolution of the ailment in its early stages, according to a study posted on the PubMed Central of the National Library of Medicine website.
Generally speaking, stem cell hip injections’ initial results, like pain relief, can be noticed about two to three months after the full treatment protocol. It is anticipated to become better for another twelve months or so.
Schedule Your Consultation Concerning Stem Cell Therapy For Hip Problems
Call Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy to learn more about stem cell therapy for hip pain in Las Vegas and whether you’re a suitable candidate for stem cell treatments.
You can arrange a free consultation or ask questions about your hip injuries or other conditions to learn more about stem cell therapy for hips. Call us right away.