Growing old and Aging is a process that you cannot escape, and with it comes the degeneration of your body and cells. Living a clean lifestyle, eating a high antioxidant diet, and nutritional supplements are available for inhibiting the aging process of cells. Cutting edge New advancements in medicine are now paving the way for health breakthroughs. Stem cell anti aging therapy is now offered in clinics around the world helping patients regenerate their cells and help repair organs for a healthier you.
What are the Signs of Aging
People begin to experience the signs of aging around the age of 40, but those who have bad lifestyle habits like smoking and drinking may experience accelerated aging earlier. According to the National Institute on Aging, this natural process affects not only the outside appearance of the body but also the internal functions of your system. For example, maintaining a nutritional balance becomes difficult as you age because of low absorption of nutrients from the food due to the diminishing production of digestive enzymes. For women, there is a decrease in the production of estrogen, while men experience a decrease in the production of testosterone. Other commons visible signs of aging include grey hair and and wrinkling of the skin.
What is a Stem Cell Anti Aging Therapy
A stem cell procedure involves taking your your bodies own stem cells that are capable of regeneration and using them to help repair and regenerate the cells that have been damaged and depleted over time. According to the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine, stem cell anti aging therapy falls under Regenerative Medicine, where the stem cells are used to repair the tissues in your body, so it would return to its normal function and state.
Benefits of Stem Cell Anti Aging Therapy
As the cells have been replaced and improved, your body will experience the following benefits:
- Improved capacity for more physical activities
- Improved quality and thickening of the hair
- Younger appearance and reduced age spots
- Reduced stiffness and pain in the joints
- Decrease in the creatinin and trigycerides level
- Improved digestive and renal functions
- increased energy levels
These are only some of the benefits of stem cell therapy. Many more improvements and postive changes in your body may happen once the stem cells are injected to your body and are given time to start working.
Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy in Las Vegas, NV
Many clinics in the USA and in other countries are already offering stem cell anti aging therapy. Make sure to always consult your physician first to know the details of the procedure. Here are some pointers that you need to ask your doctor:
- How long will the therapy would take and how much would does it cost?
- Is the environment where the procedure would take place sterile? This is crucial to make sure that there is no risk of contamination.
- What are the medical tests that you need to undergo prior to the stem cell treatment process?
- Is there a risk of having side effects given your unique medical condition and history?
- What are the benefits of this treatment over other types of therapy?
Its important to learn as much about any medical treatment or procedure, and stem cell therapy is no different.